Disaster Recovery Planning
Make minor disasters a thing of the past
Most information loss and recovery issues can be averted. Even for those that can’t be avoided, you need a disaster recovery plan Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don't realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft?
Let Dynamic Technical Solutions protect you:
- Planning for the worst - - business continuity and disaster recovery tailored for your business
- Data recovery - to ensure your critical data is always safe
- Fast recovery for files and email - get back to business quickly
- Virtualization of failed servers - reduces downtime from days to hours
- Remote offsite storage - ensures data security and compliance
- Built-in archiving - more cost-effective and reliable than tape
- 24/7 monitoring and management - ensures data integrity
According to the US Bureau of Labor, 93 percent of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years.
Dynamic Technical Solutions combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.