Working With Us
When you partner with us, you benefit from years of specialized experience in helping businesses undergo digital transformations through collaborative teamwork. We love deeply understanding your business and coming up with creative and thorough solutions.
Step 1 - Identify
- Candid meeting, forming a brain-trust for your company.
- Frank talk, spirited debate, laughter, and connection where candor overrides hierarchy.
- We dig down to discover root issues.
- Good notes - A good note says what is wrong, what is missing, what isn't clear, what makes no sense. A good note is offered at a timely moment, not too late to fix the problem.
- We don't move forward until we have clarity of the root issue.
Step 2 - Discuss
- Think of this as an additive approach as opposed to competitive. Each participant contributes something (even if it’s just fuel for discussion).
- In an open and honest environment, everyone must share their thoughts, ideas, concerns, and solutions regarding the real issue.
- Discuss and debate.
- Everyone needs to get it all out on the table.
- Once everything is on the table and things are getting redundant, it’s time for the solution.
- With the greater good in mind, the solution is always simple, though sometimes not as easy and sometimes very hard.
Step 3 - Solve
- After thoroughly digging deep into the issue and discussing the options we move on to solve the issue.
- It’s more important that you decide than it is what you decide… so decide!
- The solution needs to be stated by someone until you hear the sweet sound of agreement.
- Sometimes you will have to go back to the discussion step after the solution is stated because you haven’t truly solved it.
- Once everyone agrees, or at least can live with the decision, the action step(s) must be owned by someone and put on the To-Do List.
Step 4 - Implementation
- Taking a holistic approach to implementation designed to lessen business disruption during your digital transformation.
- High-touch, face-to-face
- Collaborative project management
- Dedicated project team
- Process-driven solutions
Step 5 - Training
- Lead with confidence, knowing your whole team has mastery over their own workflow.
- Ongoing commitment to continued education
- Focus on client empowerment and self-sufficiency
- Support for growth and optimization
Step 6 - Support
- A direct line to your dedicated technical consultant guarantees speedy support from the person who knows you best.
- Local, onsite
- White-glove approach
- Long-term partnership